Thank you to all our readers for making 2012 a great year for RedBlog!
We are always on the lookout for new authors with a fresh perspective on pensions, markets and economics. If you would like to contribute to RedBlog, please drop me an email – email@example.com.
Here’s a rundown of the 12 most viewed blogs in 2012:
1. RPI v CPI: Magic new formula will lead to shrinking wedge – Kenny Nicoll
2. World population evolution (infographic) – Dan Tracey
3. CRY! It’s a Kodak moment – Dawid Konotey-Ahulu
4. Are you an Amundsen or Scott? – Robert Gardner
5. Inflation is back for good – Anatole Kaletsky
6. PV01 and IE01: Models on models – Dan Mikulskis
7. Pessimist – Optimist – Realist – Robert Gardner
8. Chart: 30 year gilt yields break range – Gurjit Dehl
9. Splash out on an illiquid asset and get some real returns – Robert Gardner
10. Who believes in the pension fairy? – Andrew Clare
11. Pension risk management radar (infographic) – Robert Gardner
12. Ready or not, EMIR I come – Tom McCartan